Pocahontas State Park presents
ZOSO - The Ultimate Led Zeppelin Experience
with Double Down
Saturday Saturday 18, 2021. Gates open at 6:00pm :: Show: 7:00pm
Zoso’s live shows are not about simply playing the right notes, they are about aura and feeling, harkening back to the unique atmosphere of the 70’s. With astounding visual imagery, the band recreates the music, magic and mystery of a Zeppelin concert. To learn more visit https://www.zosoontour.com.
This event is sponsored by Friends of Pocahontas State Park and Stone Brewing Company.
All ages are welcome.
General Admission Seating-
$20 in advance (processing fees apply). Tickets can be purchased online only, there will be no box-office or will call onsite. Tickets will be available until noon on the day of the concert. Limited tickets available.
Concert seating will be available as designated socially distanced areas called "pods." Pod occupancy will be available on a first come first serve basis. Concertgoers are invited to sit in lawn charis or on picnic blankets in their pod. There will be limited bench seating pods available on a first come first serve basis. Sitting, standing, dancing will not be permissible outside of pods. Guests needing ADA pods should contact [email protected]
after purchasing tickets to arrange seating. No refunds or exchanges, all sales are final. This event is rain or shine.
Ticketstobuy® [email protected] Ticket TM -
General admission tickets only. Available option on a ticket by ticket basis, this option allows you to print your tickets from your computer and printer. Once you complete your ticket purchase, our system will popup your default printer menu and allow you to print your purchased tickets. Please bring all of your printed ticket sheets to the gate for entry into the event. Please do not cut the ticket sheets! Electronic barcodes are not accepted at the front gate in place of a printed ticket sheet. U S Mail 1st class delivery-
Available on all ticket levels until 7 days from the event date.
In order to provide the safest and best visitor experience, we require each participant to observe the following rules:
1) If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, stay home until you are healthy.
2) For the safety of yourself and others, social distancing will be enforced at all times. Masks are required for guests who are unvaccinated when using restroom facilities, visiting the concession stand, and standing in line. Masks are encouraged at all times.
3) Tickets can be purchased online only; there will be no box office or will-call onsite. Tickets will be available until noon on the day of the concert. There are a limited amount of tickets available. All ages are welcome; all guest must have ticket to gain admission to the concert. Tickets can be purchased by visiting ticketstobuy.com.
4) Concert seating will be available as designated socially distanced areas called ‘pods.’ Pod occupancy will be available on a first come first serve basis. Concertgoers are invited to sit in lawn chairs or on picnic blankets in their pod. There are limited bench seating pods available on a first come, first serve basis. Sitting, standing, or dancing will not be permissible outside of pods. Gates will open at 5:00 p.m. Guests needing ADA pods should contact [email protected]
after purchasing tickets to arrange seating.
5) Do not leave the designated pod except to use the restroom or visit the concession stand. Masks are required when using restroom facilities, visiting the concession stand, and when standing in line. Masks are encouraged at all other times.
6) Restroom facilities will be available on site. Strict cleaning protocols are in place to ensure safety and cleanliness. Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the concession stand.
7) Absolutely no standing outside of the venue or gatherings on the sidewalks of the venue will be allowed and will be enforced by law enforcement.
8) Food can be brought from home as long as it is stored in a clear, one-gallon or smaller zipper seal bag; one zipper seal bag is allowed per person. One sealed, unopened water bottle will be allowed per person. Food and drink must be consumed in your pod. Please only dispose of trash in proper receptacles or bring all trash back home. Please do not litter!
9) Soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, and single serving pre-packaged snacks will be available for purchase from the concession stand operated by Friends of Pocahontas. To purchase alcoholic beverages, guest must be 21 years or older and have a valid photo ID. Purchases can be made via cash or credit.
10) At the conclusion of the concert, please return to your vehicle and follow all directions, maintaining social distancing at all times.
11) Absolutely no outside alcohol, coolers, bags, backpacks, canopies, illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, weapons, guns, knives or laser pointers will be permitted at the event and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law. No pets are allowed. Small handbags are permitted but are subject to search.
No refund requests or ticket transfers will be granted; all sales final. This event is rain or shine. Parking fees are required at all times.