Friday Cheers: COVID-19 SAFETY RULES / FAQ
Employee, attendees, sponsors and artist safety is our primary concern. Our safety guidelines are developed on recommendations by the CDC, VDH, local authorities and the Event Safety Alliance.
Before You Attend
• Please review the following checklist with all members of your party on the day of the concert. If you or any member of your group shows any of the following symptoms, that person should not attend the event.
• Feeling feverish or having an elevated measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
• A cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition
• A sore throat that cannot be attributed to another health condition
• Chills that cannot be attributed to another health condition
• Shortness of breath that cannot be attributed to another health condition
• Muscle aches that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity
• Having had any close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Gates will open at 6pm. Entry points include 5th Street Bridge, T-Pot and Canal Walk. Tickets can only be purchased online in advance through Tickets To Buy. While waiting to enter the venue, please follow instructions according to staff, volunteers and signage.
- Pods are capped at 8 people. All concertgoers that will be within a single pod MUST ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME, no exceptions. Attendees will not be checked in until every member of the pod is present.
- Tickets can be purchased online only. There will be no box office onsite. Should tickets be available the day of the event, they must still be purchased online so your digital ticket can be scanned. All ticketing will be contactless.
-Specific safety guidelines, based on CDC/VDH requirements and guidance from local health officials, will be strictly enforced. A full list of safety rules and regulations can be found below.
- It is requested that non-vaccinated individuals wear a properly fitted mask that covers your mouth and nose for entering and exiting the venue, as well as any time that you leave your pod.
- Both paid and free public parking are available along 5th Street, at the American Civil War Museum and at the Belle Isle parking lot near Brown’s Island Way. Bike racks are also located along Tredegar Street near 5th Street and also at the vehicular bridge on the western end of the island nearest historic Tredegar. Handicap parking is available at the American Civil War Museum ($).
- Beer and wine will be available for pre-order to be picked up on the day of the show, as well as for sale on site. It is highly recommended that patrons pre-order beverages. Click here to order. Coolers will not be permitted on the island. No cash sales on site, all orders taken through the Noble beverage purchase app. Beer will be served via can, no pouring from kegs. http://order.getnoble.co/fridaycheers
- Food vendors will be spaced around the venue in order to insure social distancing. Advance online ordering will be available and highly recommended, as will online ordering at the event. We are excited to welcome Goatacado, Boka Tako, Strawberry Street Catering and Nadar’s Bistro.
- Concertgoers are invited to bring blankets and chairs into the venue. All items must fit within the square footage of your pod. There are no tents, staking, or canopies allowed. Ponchos and small, personal umbrellas are permitted in the case of rain. You may not combine pods with other groups or share items between pods.
- You may NOT bring in any outside food or beverages.
- Once inside, event staff will direct you to the correct section and pod. There will not be any upgrades the day of the concert or inside the venue. 8 person GA circle pods are first come, first serve.
-Portable toilets will be available on site and disinfected regularly throughout the event. Sanitizer will be available for use.
-Absolutely no gathering outside of the venue to watch the show.
-Alcohol may not be brought into the event. Absolutely no illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, weapons, guns, knives or laser pointers will be permitted at the event and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law.
-No pets are allowed.
-This event is rain or shine. In the event state mandates cause this event to be cancelled, tickets will be refunded for the face value within 14 business days of the cancellation notice.