The Historic Beacon Theatre, 401 North Main Street. Hopewell, Virginia 23860.
Box office phone: 804-446-3457.
Normal box office hours: Monday-Friday - 10am to 5pm, closed on Saturday and Sunday.  Credit cards and cash accepted.
Plenty of parking within walking distance of the theater.
Ticket information line: Ticketstobuy office 804-794-6700, M-Fri, 9am to 5pm.
The Beacon Theatre presents
Saturday July 25, 2020. Doors 6:30pm. Showtime 7:30pm.
All ages are welcome, all require tickets.
'Say The Words' VIP Experience:
Price: $189 (plus processing fees)
- One (1) premium reserved seat in the first 10 rows
- Meet & Greet/photo opportunity with Sara Evans
- One (1) exclusive Sara Evans custom tapered pint glass
- Copy of the performance setlist e-mailed to you for simple at-home printingAll VIP Package sales are FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE!
You will receive an email from CID Entertainment with instructions at least one week prior to the show. Reserved Balcony Seating-
$40 in advance*, $45 at the door (if available)
Orchestra Lower Level 1 seating (assigned reserved seats)
- $57 in advance*, $62 at the door (if available)Orchestra Lower Level 2 Seating (assigned reserved seats)
- $57 in advance*, $62 at the door (if available)
*processing fee applies
- Only available on certain ticket levels and usually 7-10 days from the event date.   Tickets purchased online can be picked up only on the day of the event at the venue once the box office opens. In order to pick up tickets at the box office, print your email receipt and bring it with your photo id to the ticket box office tent. If, for any reason, you never received your email ticket receipt, your photo ID should be sufficient to pickup your tickets.Ticketstobuy® [email protected] Ticket TM -
Available option on a ticket by ticket basis, this option allows you to print your tickets from your computer and printer. Once you complete your ticket purchase, our system will popup your default printer menu and allow you to print your purchased tickets. Please bring all of your printed ticket sheets to the gate for entry into the event. Please do not cut the ticket sheets! Electronic barcodes are not accepted at the front gate in place of a printed ticket sheet. Note: Passes are delivered by will-call and mail-out methods only.U S Mail 1st class delivery-
Available on all ticket levels until 7-10 days from the event date.
The Beacon Theatre has 2 levels of seating, a lower level orchestra section and an upper balcony section. Both seating charts are shown here.
Click on each seating image to view a larger seating chart.